A new spin on the classic pasta dinner, this Cheesy Mexican Chicken Spaghetti is a creamy pasta casserole with a Tex Mex spin, and a delicious, melty cheddar cheese topping.
- 8 oz thin spaghetti pasta
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can of diced tomatoes and green chiles undrained
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend, cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, soups, tomatoes, and sour cream, stirring until evenly combined.
- Add in the cooked and drained pasta, stirring until evenly combined.
- Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven, uncovered, until melted.