Keto Pizza Casserole requires five simple ingredients for one incredible casserole dish. See below how to make this pizza casserole recipe, no crust needed for a tasty flavor. Tender chicken, marinara sauce, and tons of ooey-gooey cheese. My chicken low carb pizza casserole will win over your family.
- 1.5-2 lb cooked chicken breast sliced or cubed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 cup marinara sauce no sugar added
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese and garlic. Drop small spoonfuls onto the chicken. Pour the sauce on top. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 min or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.