This Coffee Punch is easy, festive and delicious! Just a few simple ingredients and this punch will be the talk of the party!
- 1 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha creamer
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1/2 gallon peppermint ice cream
- Crushed candy canes and marshmallow fluff for garnishing mugs
- Heat 1 cup of water (on the stovetop or in the microwave) and add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tbsp instant coffee granules until dissolved.
- Refrigerate coffee syrup until ready to serve!
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher add coffee syrup, 1 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha creamer and half gallon of whole milk and stir to combine.
- Top punch with scoops of peppermint ice cream.
- For festive topped mugs, coat rims with marshmallow fluff and dip into crushed candy canes.
- Fill mugs with Christmas Coffee Punch and enjoy!